ATTENTION! We are currently working on some changes to the backend system that deals with login. This will not have major impacts to begin with, but it will make it possible for us to eventually implement, among other things, two-factor authentication for logging into Catacloud.
This change will cause some downtime in the system 29.11 at 18:00.
If you experience errors in the system after this, the solution will be to log out and back in. If you still experience errors, you must contact our customer service via chat or phone 960 03 377.
- You can now set the invoice date back in time.
- Automatic translation of chart of accounts based on country.
- Added ability to link a custom account to an account from public chart of accounts.
- Added function to link proportional VAT to a given account.
- Added option to set account as inactive. An inactive account can no longer be entered against, but will appear in reports if it has been used previously. An inactive account can be reactivated.
- The possibility of using an account when maintaining supplier invoices
- Possibility to choose whether an account should be displayed as open entries in the general ledger (can be useful for accounts that cannot be closed)
- Option to define whether an account should require a project, a department or a dimension to be used.
- Functionality to add a standard dimension against which leads on a given account are always led.
- Added the possibility that administrators can also withdraw attestations.